In RENOLIT IBÉRICA (hereinafter, RENOLIT) we care about our users and customers, and we are committed to protecting their rights and the confidentiality of their personal data. This policy sets out the way in which we treat and protect the personal data of all persons who interact with us through the piscinas-alkorplan.com website.
Warning for minors
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of GDPR and art. 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, only children over the age of 14 years old can grant their consent for the processing of their personal data. If you are not 14 years old, your parent(s) or guardian(s) will be required to give their consent for the processing of your personal data, and this processing activity will be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
RENOLIT IBERICA, S.A.
Corporate Address: Ctra. del Montnegre, s/n. 08470, Sant Celoni (Barcelona)
Barcelona Commercial Register: Volume 38758, Folio 31, Page: B-68100
You can email RENOLIT IBÉRICA S.A. at email@example.com
How do we collect your personal data?
RENOLIT is the editor of the present website, in which you can find information on the product and the installation of the reinforced membrane, coating for the renovation of swimming pools.
RENOLIT collect the personal data you provide filling out the form you can find here.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- In case you fill out the form, your personal data will be processed in order to attend and respond to the requests for information, suggestions and complaints about RENOLIT products and services.
- If you fill out the newsletter subscription form, your personal data will be used by RENOLIT to send you commercial communications by email related to RENOLIT products and services. In each commercial communication we will inform you on the procedures enabled to freely object to processing of your data for commercial purposes. The consent granted for sending of commercial information is always revocable and doesn’t have retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of the LSSI.
- Finally, if you grant your consent, we will send your personal data to distributors installers of our products to let them contact you.
The different commercial names associated to RENOLIT have a presence in social networks. The processing of personal data of the persons who become followers of RENOLIT official account in social networks shall be governed by the Terms & Conditions, privacy policies and access rule established by the social network and previously accepted by the user. RENOLIT won’t use followers’ personal data provided to social network to send commercial communications.
Legal ground for processing personal data.
The processing of personal data for the purposes indicated in the previous section is based on consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. It shall be as easy to withdraw as to give consent.
Categories of personal data processed.
The following categories of data are processed by RENOLIT: identification and contact data. Under no circumstances RENOLIT will process special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 GDPR.
The personal data that RENOLIT collects and processes includes, but is not limited to: name, last name, email, telephone, address.
RENOLIT will not use personal data for profiling or automated decision-making.
The fields marked as mandatory in the forms are strictly necessary to attend requests properly, the inclusion of personal data in the remaining fields is voluntary.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- Obtain from RENOLIT confirmation of whether as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
- Obtain information about: a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of personal data RENOLIT is processing; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed; d) the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; (e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data, or to object to such processing; (f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; (g) the source of the data, where they are not collected from you; (h) where applicable, the appropriate safeguards relating to the international transfer of your personal data.
- Obtain from RENOLIT the rectification of your personal data, whether they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Obtain from RENOLIT the erasure of your personal data, where applicable.
- Obtain from RENOLIT the restriction of processing of data where any of the conditions established by current regulations apply.
- Receive from RENOLIT confirmation whether the operations on personal data described in the three preceding paragraphs have been communicated to each recipient to whom personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort.
- Under the conditions established by the law, receive from RENOLIT your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another controller.
- Object at any time to processing of your personal data, totally or partially, in the cases admitted by the current legislation.
You will also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD, for its initials in Spanish), if you are not satisfied with the way in which your request to exercise your rights was handled by RENOLIT. For more information, please visit www.aepd.es.
You may exercise your rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long do we store your personal data?
The personal data collected and processed by RENOLIT will be stored as long as is necessary to use it in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, or as long as the established legal deadlines do not expire, or until such time as you exercise your right to erasure and/or limitation of the processing of your data.
To whom we will disclose your personal data?
In accordance with the common practices in managing personal data, we may communicate your personal data to external providers who help us providing us services for the development of our activity. RENOLIT will share your personal data with the following providers:
Hosting providers: OVH and Hetzner Online GmbH, Gunzenhausen
Billing Provider: QAD
Customer Management and Database Hardware Provider: Salesforce, Inc.
Email Marketing Provider: Mailchimp
Data Analytics Provider: Google Analytics, SE Ranking, Hotjar
RENOLIT won’t sell, rent or transfer personal data, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without your prior consent.
Only if you have granted your consent, RENOLIT will send your personal data (name, surname, telephone number) to distributors installers of our products to let them contact you.
Confidentiality and security
RENOLIT undertakes to respect the confidentiality of users' personal data, to use them in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected, as well as to comply with the obligation to store them within the legally established period and to adapt all measures to prevent their alteration, loss, or unauthorized processing or access, in accordance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data.
This Web site includes an SSL certificate, a security protocol that makes your data travel securely, since it makes that the transmission of data from the user to the server is carried out in a fully encrypted manner and includes anti-spam, anti-attack and anti-phishing measures.
Regarding confidentiality of processing, RENOLIT guarantees that any person authorized to process personal data (including employees, contractors, and service providers), is subject to an obligation of confidentiality (due to a contractual or legal obligation).
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity, accuracy, validity of the personal data you provide to RENOLIT through the web form, exonerating RENOLIT from any responsibility in this regard.
RENOLIT reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to changes in the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. In case an amendment is carried out, RENOLIT will announce it before implementation.
Doubts and questions about this Policy
If you have any question about this policy or if you have a query related to the processing of your personal data, please contact us through the webform or email us at email@example.com. Most questions and issues can be handled quickly. However, complex requests may require more investigation and time.